Want to fit a boost gauge to your land rover?? Kill two birds with one stone! with our EGR removal kit that ALSO allows your to fit a boost gauge.
Land Rover Boost Gauge Fitting & EGR Removal Kit
£34.99 inc. VAT
This EGR valve removal kit allows you to completely remove the EGR system from the engine. The kit comprises quality components made from stainless steel and tig welded. Then a bead is rolled on the end to hold the hose on. As its STAINLESS STEEL you know it will never rust and generally look poor like mild steel versions, it also wont crack or creep like aluminium versions.
The removal pipe has been turned in a lathe to make sure the pipe end is perfect and then has been brushed to a beautiful uniform finish. This really is a top of the range EGR removal pipe. If you want the best, you’ve found it!
The kit can be fitted quickly and simply provided you have some basic skills and tools, alternatively you could take your vehicle and the kit to a garage and have them fit it for you for a small fee.
The kit consists of the following quality components:
- 1x 4mm thick stainless blanking plate (for the exhaust manifold)
- 1x STAINLESS STEEL removal pipe (to replace the EGR valve)
- 6x Cap head bolts (two for blanking plate, four for EGR removal pipe)
- 1x Gasket (to go between the EGR removal pipe and the inlet manifold)
- 1x Gasket (to go between the EGR removal pipe and the exhaust manifold
- 2x vacuum pipe caps (to block off the redundant vac lines)
- Full Colour instruction/Fitting manual
Does not include boost gauge or hoses.
Advantages of blocking EGR:
- Turbo spools up quicker, and at lower revs (less turbo lag)
- Prevents carbon build-up inside intake manifold, and ports
- Smoother pick up from idle and better fuel economy
- Cleaner engine oil helping to give longer engine life.
- Lowers soot output (less smoke on pull off)
TD5 with or without EGR cooler.
This item is for diesel vehicles only NOT PETROL
This item is for off road use only. EGR delete accepts no responsibility for the use of this part on the public roads where removal of emissions controls is prohibited. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they comply with laws relating to their home country