Land Rover Freelander TD4 EGR Removal Kit
£34.95 inc. VAT
This EGR valve removal kit allows you to completely remove the EGR valve from the engine.
The components are made from stainless steel and tig welded. Then a bead is rolled on the end to hold the hose on. As its STAINLESS STEEL you know it will never rust and generally look poor like mild steel versions, it also wont crack or creep like aluminium versions.
Advantages of blocking EGR:
- Turbo spools up quicker, and at lower revs (less turbo lag)
- Prevents carbon build-up inside intake manifold, and ports
- Smoother pick up from idle and better fuel economy
- Cleaner engine oil helping to give longer engine life.
- Lowers soot output (less smoke on pull off)
Land Rover Freelander TD4 (2001-2006)
This item is for diesel vehicles only NOT PETROL
This item is for off road use only. EGR delete accepts no responsibility for the use of this part on the public roads where removal of emissions controls is prohibited. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they comply with laws relating to their home country